[antlr-interest] charScanner panic.

Bharath Sundararaman Bharath.Sundararaman at starthis.com
Mon May 2 06:53:16 PDT 2005

Hi,

I have antlr.jar in both my build dependencies (jar file) and my runtime dependencies (org.antlr plugin). The CharScanner does not panic anymore but now my application is unable to locate my custom AST and it pops the "can't find AST node/type" error.

I added the org.antlr plugin to the runtime classpath of my plugin and the "ClassNotFoundException: antlr.CommonToken" is not thrown anymore but the "Can't find AST node/type" exception appears and it leads to a ClassCastException in my parser. The weird thing is, both my custom AST and my parser are in the same package. The application which uses my parser should be able to use the AST which lies in the same package but it doesn't

Any ideas?