[antlr-interest] SantaOverflow Error ;)

Rob Hill rob.hill at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Dec 25 10:32:37 PST 2006

Hi Kay, Merry xmas to u bud.

Ok, i have to admit, im not here just checkin' my mail...
Im trying to get my head round the new WPF stuff. Its pretty good actually,
im quite surprised at how flexible the XAML stuff actually it, once i'd
figured out its actually just like one big scenegraph, it just starting to
fall into place. I knew that game dev stuff would eventually come in handy
;) LOL

Plus i've just installed Vista, VS2005 & all the c#3 CTP stuff and
downloaded the Expression Blend Beta, so i've got loads to play with while
everyone else is busy processing their chicken dinner ! :)

Damn vista's fine on decent HW !

/2ob