[antlr-interest] v3: ASTFrame equivalent for ParseTree

Dieter Frej dieter_frej at gmx.net
Sat Nov 4 12:07:33 PST 2006

Hi everybody,

I created a PTFrame which can be used as the old ASTFrame, just that it
is for the ParseTree. What I did was basically to extract the needed
functionality from antlrworks and make it programmatically accessable.

The two attached file have only dependencies on antlr.jar, antlr3.jar
and antlrwork.jar (but that is only because I was to lazy and I use
their EditorInterpreterTreeModel and AWTreePanel classes for
visualization).

Have a nice weekend!

- Didi