[antlr-interest] Antlr 3 c# source?

Micheal J open.zone at virgin.net
Fri Nov 24 03:28:08 PST 2006

Hi Paul,

antlr.runtime.dll is part of ANTLR 2.7.x. Grab ANTLR 2.7.x to get the
sources.

StringTemplate.dll is part of StringTemplate for .NET (ST#) 2.3.x or later.
Grab ST# to get the sources.

Supplying [useful] API docs is a work in progress for Antlr3.Runtime.dll.

Micheal

The best way to contact me is via the list/forum. My time is very limited.