[antlr-interest] Spaces in names

Oti ohumbel at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 02:07:16 PDT 2007

Hi,

Vasek recently posted (in the thread 'How to stop lexer reporting
errors to standard output?') an example of an ASCIIStringLiteral which
might get you started:

fragment
StringRun :
       (~ '\'' )+
       ;

ASCIIStringLiteral :
       ( s = StringRun { text = $s.text; } )? '\''
       ( '\'' {
                       text = text + "\'";
               } ( s = StringRun { text = text + $s.text; } )? '\''
       )*
       ;

best wishes,
Oti.