[antlr-interest] announcing gUnit: ANTLR grammar unit testing

向秦贤 fyaoxy at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 22:41:23 PDT 2007

Hi,
I changed something in my current work version.
You can get its svn revision from
https://on.dev.java.net/svn/on/trunk/eclipse
it's a eclipse project. the last version is 59. I not sure it is
reproducable.
but the privous revision 50..57 should reproduct it.
testcase in build.xml,
to run it, execute task: generate, compile, gunit

--
致敬
向秦贤