[antlr-interest] announcing gUnit: ANTLR grammar unit testing

Leon Su leonsu at msn.com
Mon Aug 20 16:16:26 PDT 2007

Sorry, I made a typo mistake in previous mail...
For adding package in your gUnit script, it should be:

@header{package xy.object.notation;}

Leon
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 13:41:23 +0800
From: fyaoxy at gmail.com
To: leonsu at msn.com; antlr-interest at antlr.org
Subject: Re: [antlr-interest] announcing gUnit: ANTLR grammar unit testing

Hi,
I changed something in my current work version.
You can get its svn revision from https://on.dev.java.net/svn/on/trunk/eclipse
it's a eclipse project. the last version is 59. I not sure it is reproducable.

but the privous revision 50..57 should reproduct it.
testcase in build.xml,
to run it, execute task: generate, compile, gunit

2007/8/19, Leon Su <