[antlr-interest] Help with FishEye

Cameron Esfahani dirty at apple.com
Mon Jul 2 13:14:21 PDT 2007

Can someone please explain to me how FishEye is supposed to work?

I'm trying to download Jim Idle's latest C runtime from June 27th.

On http://fisheye2.cenqua.com/browse/antlr, I can see change revision
3851.

But if I click on the runtime/C/dist/libantlr3c-3.0.1.tar.gz URL
underneath the comment, I don't get a useful download.  I get 6K HTML
file.

If I click on the little blue down arrow, then I get a big file, but
it isn't actually a tar file.  I can't identify what it is.

I've been very frustrated with FishEye.  It's very...pretty.  But as
far as a mechanism for downloading files, it leaves me very frustrated.

Cameron Esfahani
dirty at apple.com

"There are times in the life of a nation when the only place a decent
man can find himself is in prison."