[antlr-interest] Remote Debugging with C#

Markus Kuhla bace.spam at gmx.net
Fri Jun 29 11:56:31 PDT 2007

Hi,

I don't know if there's any differences for C#, but in Java I do:
1. do not generate in ANTLRworks (it ignores -debug option)
2. the generated parser has a second constructer argument, an DebugEventListener. I use it for the parse tree:

ParseTreeBuilder builder = new ParseTreeBuilder("start");
testParser parser = new testParser(tokens, builder);
parser.start();
ParseTree pt = ((ParseTreeBuilder)builder).getTree();

But as I know your other posts, your problem may be much harder ;)
Cheers,
Markus