[antlr-interest] Problems with AntlrWorks 1.0b11

Shmuel Siegel ssiegel at finjan.com
Tue May 8 09:17:05 PDT 2007

I created the following grammar to study the elimination of left
recursion. I have two issues with AntlrWorks.

*	When I check grammar, I get a popup that says "Check Grammar
Succeeded" gut the console says "Aborting because the following rules
are mutually left recursive. [funcCall]"
*	When I try the "Refactor" method to eliminate left recursion, it
tells me that the method doesn't have left recursion.

grammar boo;

funcCall

            :           (IDENT | funcCall) list;

list:       '(' IDENT ')';