[antlr-interest] Problems with AntlrWorks 1.0b11

Miguel Ping miguel.ping at gmail.com
Tue May 8 12:30:10 PDT 2007

My guess is that antlworks does not perform the same verifications that the
antlr tool performs, but I'm not sure. Maybe mr Jean can shed some light on
the subject ;) I always rely on antlr tool, and use antlrworks primarily as
editor/debugger and for quick verification of sintactic errors.

As for elimination of left recursion, I wonder if there isn't an algorithm
that can solve the left recursion where it can be determined
programmatically, like in your case:

funcall:
            IDENT+;

I guess its fundamentally graph theory problem.