[antlr-interest] C-target

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Thu May 10 10:02:38 PDT 2007

Marc,

I double checked and the antlr3config.h file is produced in the main
directory, but when you run make (from top directory) it includes this
in the path. Don't try to c=build the library yourself...
groucho-~/antlrsrc/code/antlr/main/runtime/C/dist/libantlr3c-3.0.0-rc8:
make

groucho-~/antlrsrc/code/antlr/main/runtime/C/dist/libantlr3c-3.0.0-rc8:
find . -name antlr3config.h
./antlr3config.h

groucho-~/antlrsrc/code/antlr/main/runtime/C/dist/libantlr3c-3.0.0-rc8:
make
make --no-print-directory  all-am
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC   --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.
-Iinclude -Iinclude    -O2  -MT antlr3baserecognizer.lo -MD -MP -MF
.deps/antlr3baserecognizer.Tpo -c -o antlr3baserecognizer.lo `test -f
'src/antlr3baserecognizer.c' || echo './'`src/antlr3baserecognizer.c
mkdir .libs
ranlib .libs/libantlr3c.a
creating libantlr3c.la
(cd .libs && rm -f libantlr3c.la && ln -s ../libantlr3c.la
libantlr3c.la)

groucho-~/antlrsrc/code/antlr/main/runtime/C/dist/libantlr3c-3.0.0-rc8:
su
Password:
groucho-~/antlrsrc/code/antlr/main/runtime/C/dist/libantlr3c-3.0.0-rc8:
make install
test -z "/usr/local/lib" || /bin/mkdir -p "/usr/local/lib"
 /bin/sh ./libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c  'libantlr3c.la'
'/usr/local/lib/libantlr3c.la'
/usr/bin/install -c .libs/libantlr3c.so /usr/local/lib/libantlr3c.so
/usr/bin/install -c .libs/libantlr3c.lai /usr/local/lib/libantlr3c.la
/usr/bin/install -c .libs/libantlr3c.a /usr/local/lib/libantlr3c.a
chmod 644 /usr/local/lib/libantlr3c.a
ranlib /usr/local/lib/libantlr3c.a

Jim