[antlr-interest] Sorry, one more try, now with more information…

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Mon Dec 1 14:56:33 PST 2008

Hi. that error is what happens when you do what exactly?

You must say "debug" to get the dialog up to enter info.  The debugger
pane is for seeing what the lexer is emitting; it's not an input
pane.  though it is confusing.

Interpreter was just warning you that it can't handle those things...
for pure grammar (and no backtracking) you can get the interp to show
parse tree for that input.

Ter