[antlr-interest] Generating text from models

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Wed Dec 3 15:28:57 PST 2008

Hi Mike, I've currently got a nice example in my upcoming language
design patterns book where I build a poor man's object relational
database model using reflection. The basic idea is that you iterate
over the list of methods in a class or whatever and build up the
output (using templates optimally).

Ter