[antlr-interest] multilingual IDE

Edwards, Waverly Waverly.Edwards at genesys.com
Sat Sep 6 08:16:23 PDT 2008

I had been wondering about this for days and when I researched the subject
I could not find a single instance of someone programming in anything other
than English.  I have in the past seen some instances where someon used
French and Italian but I dont recall if that was just in the comments.

One of the things I really thought about were strings.  If you wanted to display
a string in Chinese what would you do if your editor only accepted ascii input?

Thank you very much for your response,

W.