[antlr-interest] Thanks

Christian Schladetsch christian.schladetsch at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 01:48:19 PDT 2009

Hi Guys,

I will not go into details, even though I would love to. I have used ANTLR
and StringTemplate for a number of years. With various outcomes. I burst
with pride at my latest results, enabled by ANTLR etc, so am posting this.

Terrence, yes, you are correct, ANTLR and StringTemplate are good ways of
doing things. You have created a remarkable system that works across many
languages and reduces effort by orders or magnitude. By using a DSL based on
ANTLR, I have cut production times by ten.

Thanks,
Christian.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/christianschladetsch