[antlr-interest] Factorization of Logic Expressions

Ron Burk ronburk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 14:45:32 PDT 2010

Possibly what has many of us scratching our heads is:

a) What the purpose of all this might actually be
b) What project could actually not be able to spare enough
   bytes to store the original version.

> However these steps make me confused, working with
> matrices, creating submatrices, make changes on them

What makes me confused is why you're assuming these
steps help at all -- for example, is it somehow known in
advance that the input never happens to be in DNF in
the first place?

But probably at this point, all the interesting answers lie
in the metaquestions of: what are they actually trying to
accomplish overall and why?