[antlr-interest] patch re composite grammars for ANTLR 3.3 Snapshot

Scott Warren scott at rice.edu
Wed Oct 6 11:51:56 PDT 2010

Jim,

Here is a two-line change to your 3.3 snapshot which will fix the problem with composite grammars that I posted about recently. The issue was that nesting imports more than two deep produced incorrect parsers. I've built and tested the following fix and I'm confident it won't break anything. I'd be grateful if you could incorporate it into the 3.3 release.

CompositeGrammar.java line 277:
		List<Grammar> grammars = subtreeRoot.getPreOrderedGrammarList();

CompositeGrammarTree.java line 139:
			child._getPreOrderedGrammarList(grammars);

Thanks,

skw