[antlr-interest] Re : incremental

Rampon Jerome ramponjerome at yahoo.fr
Fri Sep 30 10:33:08 PDT 2011

Hi,

Compilers/parsers are often used over files slightly modified (error correction, whatever minor changes, ....)
Efficient applications may desire to implement incremental abilities (to speed-up runtime).

Those incremental abilities can be integrated at different levels (application, parser, ...).
Of course, the sooner you can collect data/changes, the best you incremental mechanism will be.

I did not find any topic related about in ANTLR documentation for such any support.
If anything exists, could you please let me know as part of my interest ?

Thanks

J.Rampon