[antlr-interest] merged Ric's changes into main ANTLR line

Matthew Ford Matthew.Ford at forward.com.au
Tue Dec 4 12:44:49 PST 2001

We choose this route for a complex configuration file we needed because it
was easier to insist on the users handling XML then having to write a real
user interface for the configuration settings.  If the user complains XML is
too hard to handle we just point to XML-Spy as the solution (one of perhaps
many).
regards
matthew
PS. the version of XML-Spy I purchased was about A$260 I think. (V3.??)