[antlr-interest] Anyone has a Started PHP Grammar (Lexer/Pars er) ?

guillot.bernard at hit.com.hk guillot.bernard at hit.com.hk
Fri Aug 16 01:58:42 PDT 2002

Hi Andreas,

	Is there any chance to share that information ?

	I assume this was developed for a paid project.
	This can Make it difficult to release under BSD or GPL License.

	My primary goal is to use a base to simplify the design of my
Lexer/Parser. If No one else has one I will start from scratch.

	I can only offer to share my modification back with you and others
(Requiring that it is under a Open License). And I hope this is enough
incentive (more brain on same problem).

Thanks in Advance,

Bernard Guillot