[antlr-interest] Anyone has a Started PHP Grammar (Lexer/Pars er) ?

Andreas Rueckert a_rueckert at gmx.net
Fri Aug 16 02:13:17 PDT 2002

Hi!

On Fre, 16 Aug 2002 guillot.bernard at hit.com.hk wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> 	Is there any chance to share that information ?

It actually depends on what to do with the info, you know?

> 	I assume this was developed for a paid project.
> 	This can Make it difficult to release under BSD or GPL License.

Yup. The grammar is not the major part of our project, so there might be a
chance to share the info if we'd be sure that you are no competition to our
project.

> 	My primary goal is to use a base to simplify the design of my
> Lexer/Parser. If No one else has one I will start from scratch.

What do you want to do with the parsed data?

> 	I can only offer to share my modification back with you and others
> (Requiring that it is under a Open License). And I hope this is enough
> incentive (more brain on same problem).

I know and I'd be happy to have more eyes to find bugs, but as I said before:
the problem is your project. Any chance to get a little bit more info?

Ciao,
Andreas