[antlr-interest] New user

Terence Parr parrt at jguru.com
Wed Aug 28 13:40:31 PDT 2002

On Wednesday, August 28, 2002, at 06:56  AM, Matt Benson wrote:

> Okay, but I must say I'm disappointed that there's not
> some magic answer... ;)

Hi Matt,

Actually you probably want to see

Getting Started With ANTLR
http://www.antlr.org/fieldguide/start/index.html

and

All I know is that I need to build a parser or translator. Give me an
overview of what ANTLR does and how I need to approach building things
with ANTLR.
http://www.jguru.com/faq/view.jsp?EID=78

Do I need to make these more obvious?  A lot of people have the same
question but don't seem to see the Articles link more jguru FAQ.  What
can I do to make this more obvious?  Perhaps more info in the
distribution?  Thanks for the feedback...

Terence