[antlr-interest] Re: Is C# supported for parser generation ye t pl s?

szschocke S.Zschocke at infozoom.de
Mon Jan 21 06:30:30 PST 2002

Hi,
I a have been using Eric's source in a c#-project of mine and made a
couple of changes myself because I had been stumbling across a bug
(or two, I don't remember). We work(ed) with antlr 2.7.1, too. It
would be a pity to loose these fixes when upgrading the C# stuff to
2.7.2 so if there is interest in these changes I can post my stuff...
Stefan
P.S: If there is reply to this post, please send it to my email
address, too, because I only check this list occasionally.
(s.zschocke at infozoom.de)