[antlr-interest] Re: ACE C preprocessor by Gosling

bob mcwhirter bob at werken.com
Sat Jun 1 08:07:22 PDT 2002

This is starting to sound more like configuration-managment issues, now.

The only problem I see with auto-saves and unlimited undo, is, how do you
revert from one version to another?  If you didn't explicitly save, you
don't know what version you need to go back.

And I'd certainly not be happy with hitting [undo] several hundred times
to find the version I want.

So, I'd have to add:

11b) Visual browser of the autosaved versions, summarizing the changes
between any two arbitrary versions.

	-bob