[antlr-interest] The new workshop name

Terence Parr parrt at jguru.com
Wed Jun 5 09:53:09 PDT 2002

On Wednesday, June 5, 2002, at 08:50  AM, Sinan wrote:

> Terence Parr wrote:
>>
> [...]
>> though, Loring Craymer and I spoke today and agreed maybe it's time to
>> start thinking about another "Dr T's Traveling Parsing Revival And Beer
>> Tasting Festival" here in silicon valley to discuss output grammars and
>> tree rewriting etc...
>>
>> Ter
>
> I'll go. However first I gotta think of a way how to get Boeing to send
> me to
> a meeting called "... beer tasting festival..."

Yeah, NASA has the same problem with it for Loring.  I think i will
change the name to

"The Mostly-Annual Workshop Formerly Known As 'Dr T's Traveling Parsing
Revival And Beer Tasting Festival', But Now Called 'Dr. T's Serious And
Applicable To Your Business Workshop With No Monkeying Around And
Certainly No Beer Tasting".

It's a bit long, but I think it covers all the bases. <snicker>

Ter
--
Co-founder, http://www.jguru.com