[antlr-interest] Fwd: Ant Book Approacheth [Was PreservingFileWriter]

bob mcwhirter bob at werken.com
Tue Jun 11 21:14:25 PDT 2002

I'd be remiss if I didn't mention Maven, at this point...

	http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/maven

Pick just about any bob-project (drools.org, werkz.org, jaxen.org)
to see a maven-powered project.  Maven takes an abstract project
descriptor (project.xml) and does all the building, jaring, doc and
metric generation, etc for you.

We're also working to ween ourselves from ant, and be based more
upon a Jelly-based syntax, which is JSPesque.

	-bob

Bob McWhirter        bob at werken.com
The Werken Company   http://werken.com/