[antlr-interest] Re: In the Fall: Dr T's Traveling Parsing Revival And Beer Festival?

Terence Parr parrt at jguru.com
Thu May 30 12:01:31 PDT 2002

On Thursday, May 30, 2002, at 10:40  AM, jsrs701 wrote:
> Well nuts.  Finally one of these things is gonna happen when I'm
> paying attention, and it looks like it'll likely happen when I'm
> running around the forrests at Ft. Bragg.

Ooh....that's gotta be hot this summer.  Heh, look out for pygmy
rattlesnakes...I saw a snake show on tv where they went out and
collected all the snakes from the dugouts before maneuvers ;)

> Let us say that if the Parsing Revival didn't happen until January,
> I'd be very pleased.  :)

We'll just have to have another one :)  Can't get enough parsing nor
beer ya know ;)

Ter
--
Co-founder, http://www.jguru.com