[antlr-interest] Re: In the Fall: Dr T's Traveling Parsing Revival And Beer Festival?

jsrs701 jsrs701 at yahoo.com
Thu May 30 14:44:09 PDT 2002

--- In antlr-interest at y..., Terence Parr <parrt at j...> wrote:
> > running around the forrests at Ft. Bragg.
>
> Ooh....that's gotta be hot this summer.  Heh, look out for pygmy

Oh, it's worse than that.  August and September will be at Ft.
Benning, in south Georgia.  October through December will be at
Bragg.  So this summer I'll be getting snakes and peanuts!

> We'll just have to have another one :)  Can't get enough parsing
nor
> beer ya know ;)

True on both counts.  I feel like I could actually follow the
discussion at one of those events now, having finally implemented
something significant in ANTLR.  Well, right up until my fifth beer,
anyway...