[antlr-interest] Re: heterogeneous AST nodes and AST factory problem

realistic_programmer realistic_programmer at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 20 11:31:47 PST 2002

--- In antlr-interest at y..., Terence Parr <parrt at j...> wrote:
> Uh oh...Houston we have a problem...

<delurk>
So, for the sake of those of us playing along at home, what does this
mean in terms of the suitability of versions of Antlr?  Let's pretend
that I am using Antlr for real, honest-to-goodness production work.
Should I use:

- 2.7.1  (last 'stable' release)

- 2.7.2aX, where X appears to be 5 at the moment

Should I use the latest and greatest 2aX release if I am not using
Heterogeneous ASTs, and 2.7.1 otherwise?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Cordially,
JimG
</delurk>