[antlr-interest] Enhancements to the C# codegen

Daniel Gackle gackle at shaw.ca
Wed Oct 9 23:00:12 PDT 2002

> Along the same lines, if any users of the C# codegen have
> enhancements they'd like to contribute, drop me a line or better
> still post it to the list.

> Micheal

I made one extension to define TokenTypes as a C# enum rather than a class
with public const int members.  Pretty minor, but it did make it easier to
produce output displaying what tokens had been parsed in a stream and so on.
I'd be happy to send what I did if you like, though there isn't a whole lot
to it.

> Is C# ready do you think to be included in the main release?

Don't mean to speak for Michael, but I would like to say that I've been
using the C# codegen intensively and have found it to be excellent.
Certainly release-worthy in my opinion.

Two posts in a row, enough from me!

- Daniel