[antlr-interest] Syntax documentor (was: ANTLR 2.7.3)

Luke Evans luke.evans at seagatesoftware.com
Thu Oct 31 14:25:12 PST 2002

OK... now I know of its existence I want one - what an impetuous society we live in  ;-)

Ter, any chance of snagging the implementation of your documentation stuff?  This has come at a 'good time' as we're thinking about how we document and communicate our language.  We can do this the long way... or we can use the your cool lout generator for our syntax.

We've noticed that this isn't in the current 2.7.2a4 JAR.

Cheers,

Luke