[antlr-interest] Teaching a language course next semester

Terence Parr parrt at jguru.com
Mon Sep 9 20:57:42 PDT 2002

Folks,

FYI, I'll be teaching a graduate language course at the University of
San Francisco next semester (Spring 2003) in case anybody in the area
wants to enroll or audit the class.  It'll be all about the nature of
computer languages, their recognition and translation (naturally using
ANTLR).  Lots on domain-specific languages etc...  A non-trivial
project or series of smaller projects will be required.  This is not a
survey of languages course.

If anybody is contemplating attending, please let me know directly to
parrt at jguru dot com (and whether you'd prefer a late afternoon or
evening class; twice a week).

Thanks,
Ter
--