[antlr-interest] Re: Not moderating == not professional

Paul Selormey paul at toolscenter.org
Tue Dec 9 16:05:30 PST 2003

Easy,
>>From the antlr page:
1. Click the "Management" link on the left
2. You will be presented with three categories, click the "Messages" in
     "Group Settings"
3. Move to the "Posting and Archives" and click "Edit"
4. Look at the "Moderation" category and select "New Members"
5. Finally click the "Save Changes" button.

Also, make sure you go through the list to remove all current spammers.
Just look through the messages, delete the author and the message.

Best regards,
Paul.