[antlr-interest] Re: XML parsing

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Dec 17 09:44:53 PST 2003

on 6/12/03 7:26 PM, mzukowski at yci.com at mzukowski at yci.com wrote:

Hi Oliver,

I wonder if your XPA is improved to be able work with XML that contains
UNICODE context. Tags can be English only.

Like Matt, I need now parse XML files (dump of database) and import context
of XML into DBMS.

I do not need heavy XML parser as IBM's one or others (1.5 DLL in release).

We expect on input simple enough XML format.
And I think ANTLR can be good tool for this. Than more that we already use
it in our project.

Also, it seems XPA is for Java only. We will need make for C++.
It seems not too hard, just replace actions...

--
Best regards,
e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com
web: http://www.paradigmasoft.com