[antlr-interest] ATTN: Ric Klaren. Bug in tne AST copy ctor

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Thu Feb 20 02:08:16 PST 2003

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 01:14:48PM -0500, Alexander Lenski wrote:
> Sorry for persistence, I did not get any feedback. What should the clone
> functions of the AST... classes create? Is it about deep copies or what? In
> other words, am I correct with the original msg or not?

No problem, it got snowed under a bit. Basically what they do except the
problem you noted. I'll fix it right now. Dunno what I was doing when I
changed that ;P

>   BTW, the antlr.dll (VC7.0) works just fine.
>   I have built my lexers-parsers in the dll form too, no problems at all
>   with running the clients.

I still have to work through the changes you send in. I hope I have some
time soon.

Thanks for the help!

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- j.klaren at utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893722  ----