[antlr-interest] Re: Seperating Grammar and Actions..

cintyram <cintyram at yahoo.com> cintyram at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 14 13:51:53 PST 2003

> I must be missing something because, as I understand what you're
trying to

Actually i was missing somehting.  and thanks for making it more clear
for me now.

> say, you can already do that.  Perhaps it would help if you had or can
> create some additional, simple examples to illustrate what you're
talking
> about.

you are right, i did not try the new changes . for that matter,  i
initially had tried to create a simple calc example with my own type
of tree  following the example of  ian kaplan on bearcave.com
i got an idea how to create the trees and how to write the tree
grammars.  but will defly have to work more to understand better.

thanks ,
cheers
ram