[antlr-interest] Re: 2.7.2 C++ library problems

dwmuller2003 <dmuller at creativesolutions.com> dmuller at creativesolutions.com
Fri Jan 31 05:51:09 PST 2003

--- In antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com, "micheal_jor <open.zone at v...>"
<open.zone at v...> wrote:
[instructions on submitting changes elided]

Thanks. As soon as I have some confidence in the changes, I'll
provide them as suggested.

> > I've gotten the library to compile and link cleanly. Remains to
be
> seen if
> > it works; I have to come back up to speed on ANTLR, since I
haven't
> used it
> > in a couple of years.
>
> A few words about your experiences with 2.7.2 compared to whatever
> version you were using before would be much appreciated. Perhaps
try
> it on projects initially developed with the previous version?

Don't know how much detail I'll remember from the previous work, but
if it comes back to me, I'll oblige. I have to look for the old
project; that was at home on a Linux box, whereas the new stuff I'm
starting is at work on Win2k.