[antlr-interest] 2.7.2 C++ library problems

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Fri Jan 31 09:15:47 PST 2003

Hi,

On Fri, Jan 31, 2003 at 07:25:11AM -0500, Dan Muller wrote:
> I just downloaded antlr 2.7.2, the zip file version. I'm trying to build it
> with VC7, which by itself is not too difficult, starting from the existing
> VC6 .dsp file. I've run into a few minor annoyances that were easily fixed.
> Once I've gotten further along and verified the changes, I'd be happy to
> send a diff if someone will tell me where to send it and how to generate it.
> (I have the cygwin tools handy, I'm just not conversant with generate patch
> diffs.)

Thomas Dudziak (tomdz at cs.tu-berlin.de) is also working on this. Maybe you
guys could coordinate efforts?

Just sent the stuff to me (diff or complete tarball/zipfile), when I get
back from my trip to the states I'll incorporate it and put up a devel
snapshot.

Cheers,

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- klaren at cs.utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893722  ----