[antlr-interest] Creating ANTLR cpp library using Borland C++Builder 6

Laat-de, Geert-Jan Geert-Jan.Laat-de at dsm.com
Wed Jul 9 07:58:36 PDT 2003

Hi all,

I tried building the antlr 2.7.2 dev snapshot 7-7-2003 library using Borland
C++Builder 6. To be able to generate the library I had to change the
following:

config.hpp:      line 154: Comment out the #undef ANTLR_CCTYPE_NEEDS_STD
CharScanner.hpp: line 12:  Added #include <stdio.h> // include the
definition for EOF
                 line 93:  Added ANTLR_USE_NAMESPACE(std) to the exit call.
                 line 99:  Added ANTLR_USE_NAMESPACE(std) to the exit call.
Parser.cpp:      line 154: Added ANTLR_USE_NAMESPACE(std) to the exit call.
String.cpp:      line 26:  Added ANTLR_USE_NAMESPACE(std) to the sprintf
call.
TreeParser.cpp:  line 74:  Added ANTLR_USE_NAMESPACE(std) to the exit call.

And, in the project options in the TLib tab I had to increase the default
page size to 0x0040.

Just wanted to share my experiences with you.

Best regards,

Geert-Jan de Laat

This e-mail is for the intended recipient only.
If you have received it by mistake please let us know by reply and then
delete it from your system; access, disclosure, copying, distribution or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited.
If you as intended recipient have received this e-mail incorrectly, please
notify the sender (via e-mail) immediately.