[antlr-interest] Creating ANTLR cpp library using Borland C++Builder 6

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Wed Jul 9 09:05:15 PDT 2003

Hi,

On Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 04:58:36PM +0200, Laat-de, Geert-Jan wrote:
> I tried building the antlr 2.7.2 dev snapshot 7-7-2003 library using Borland
> C++Builder 6. To be able to generate the library I had to change the
> following:
>
> config.hpp:      line 154: Comment out the #undef ANTLR_CCTYPE_NEEDS_STD

Could you supply me the the #ifdef stuff to discern between the various C++
builders ? So I can tailor the config.hpp to work out of the box.

I'll add the generic changes.

The exits I'll probably fix by junking the unused panic methods.

Thanks for the feeback!

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- j.klaren at utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893722  ----