[antlr-interest] Support.cpp in C++ version of ANTLR

David Wigg wiggjd at sbu.ac.uk
Fri Jul 18 08:26:09 PDT 2003

This is to do with *this which seems to be a special case.

I have seen,

"return *this;"  (my grammar accepts this as a statement)

and

"const sentry _Ok(*this);"  (my grammar refuses this as a
parameter_declaration because it doesn't satisfy the test for
qiPtrMember)

which I assume to be a function declaration

Would it be correct to modify qualifiedItemIs(int) in
support.cpp to treat *this as a qiPtrMember?

At the moment it doesn't allow STAR ID unless a type has been
seen already.

Thanks.

David.