[antlr-interest] how to allow keywords as variables

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Jun 5 15:02:32 PDT 2003

on 6/5/03 20:19, Terence Parr at parrt at jguru.com wrote:

> Hi Ruslan,
>
> I'm afraid there are few good solutions and I didn't write down any of
> my "answers".  Perhaps some people here will respond.
>
> The one interesting method may be to build a TokenStream object that
> looks at the context before and after an ID or keyword and decides
> whether to change the token type.  The TokenStream might end up being a
> full-blown parser though.

Hi Terrence,

Thank you.

I have listen mp3, and understand it seems many parts :-)
Now I see that there is no simple built-into ANTLR way do this.

Just when I have see that subject of your lecture,
I was in hope that ANTLR have such option, and I have miss it.

By the way, may be exists way to make this as feature of ANTLR?

--
Best regards,
e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com
web: http://www.paradigmasoft.com