[antlr-interest] ANNOUNCE: new development snapshot

Jorge Scandaliaris j_scandaliaris at yahoo.es
Fri Jun 13 04:29:57 PDT 2003

Hi,
	I followed the instructions on the README, but the compiler
comes up with more than a thousand messages.
	It's complaining a lot about things like this (can't avoid the
wrap up) :

template class  ANTLR_API ANTLR_USE_NAMESPACE(std)allocator<
ANTLR_USE_NAMESPACE(std)_Tree_nod< ANTLR_USE_NAMESPACE(std)_Tmap_traits<
ANTLR_USE_NAMESPACE(std)string, int, CharScannerLiteralsLess,
ANTLR_USE_NAMESPACE(std)allocator< ANTLR_USE_NAMESPACE(std)pair< const
ANTLR_USE_NAMESPACE(std)string, int > >, false > >::_Node >;

and the message is like this:

f:\tools\antlr-20030612\lib\cpp\antlr\charscanner.hpp(81) : error C2039:
'_Tree_nod' : is not a member of 'std'

followed by others which I think are related to the above mentioned.

Any clues? Has anybody created the static library with the dev snapshot?
My setup is MSVC 6 sp5.

Jorge

--