[antlr-interest] ANNOUNCE: new development snapshot

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Fri Jun 13 04:59:35 PDT 2003

Hi,

On Fri, Jun 13, 2003 at 01:29:57PM +0200, Jorge Scandaliaris wrote:
> 	I followed the instructions on the README, but the compiler
> comes up with more than a thousand messages.
> 	It's complaining a lot about things like this (can't avoid the
> wrap up) :
>
> template class  ANTLR_API ANTLR_USE_NAMESPACE(std)allocator<
> ANTLR_USE_NAMESPACE(std)_Tree_nod< ANTLR_USE_NAMESPACE(std)_Tmap_traits<
> ANTLR_USE_NAMESPACE(std)string, int, CharScannerLiteralsLess,
> ANTLR_USE_NAMESPACE(std)allocator< ANTLR_USE_NAMESPACE(std)pair< const
> ANTLR_USE_NAMESPACE(std)string, int > >, false > >::_Node >;
>
> and the message is like this:
>
> f:\tools\antlr-20030612\lib\cpp\antlr\charscanner.hpp(81) : error C2039:
> '_Tree_nod' : is not a member of 'std'
>
> followed by others which I think are related to the above mentioned.
>
> Any clues? Has anybody created the static library with the dev snapshot?
> My setup is MSVC 6 sp5.

Please give some more information about how you created the project. E.g.
which defines did you pass? Which target etc. Am I guessing right that you
have ANTLR_EXPORTS defined ? If you're trying to make a static lib then
don't define the ANTLR_EXPORTS/IMPORTS and other DLL centric stuff things.

Cheers,

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- j.klaren at utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893722  ----