[antlr-interest] problem using javac out of antlr directory

Patrik Suzzi imolanet at yahoo.it
Sat May 10 11:46:05 PDT 2003

Hello World!

I've a win OS and ANTLR directory is
C:\antlr272\

In autoexec.bat i've added the line
path = C:\antlr272\;%path%

I've tested the cut'n paste example reported on JGuru resource page.
I do compiling, but it work only if I'm in the ANTLR directory with
the command prompt.
For example the line below line produces the right output:

C:\antlr272> java antlr.Tool t.g
ANTLR Parser Generator   Version 2.7.2  1989-2003 jGuru.com

But if I move to other directory I've the following problem:
for example if I move to dir antlr272\MyTests\ the line below
produces Exception

C:\antlr272\MyTests> java antlr.Tool t.g
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError antlr/Tool

Can anyone help me to write the correct line to add to my
autoexec.bat ?

Thanks 4 wasting time: Patrik