[antlr-interest] On a more personal note...

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Wed Oct 8 09:13:36 PDT 2003

Wow!  THanks...why not add some of this groovy text to the testimonials
page at ANTLR :)

http://www.antlr.org/testimonial/list

:)

Wait til you see what ANTLR 3 does for you!  Woohoo!  I'm finishing up
some papers on StringTemplate and separating Model-View and then will
be back full steam on new ANTLR.  [teaser for template people: I have a
procedure that can take a interwined model/view like jsp or servlet and
pull it apart into two separate, functionally equiv objects; and showed
they are separate and equivalent].

Ter

Co-founder, http://www.jguru.com
Co-founder, http://www.knowspam.net enjoy email again!