[antlr-interest] Re: Tree transformation

lgcraymer lgc at mail1.jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Oct 9 11:37:29 PDT 2003

Arnar--

In 2.7.1,
    #( A! B C )
in a tree rule produced

instead of B--C.  I fixed this (and a few related problems), but the
fix did not make it into 2.7.2; Ter threw in the error message
instead.  This will be fixed in 2.8 which will be an experimental
version of ANTLR with some 3.0 features added (my tree grammar
generation and tree construction syntax will be included and possibly
some other things--depends on how far Ter gets with other ANTLR 3
features).

Try putting a ! on the rule and manually construct the rule tree.
That should be a suitable workaround.

--Loring

--- In antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com, "Arnar Birgisson" <arnarb at o...>