[antlr-interest] translations wanted?

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Sun Sep 7 10:47:08 PDT 2003

On Sunday, September 7, 2003, at 10:38 AM, Shishir Ramam wrote:

> Terence,
>
> C++!! I know one exists, and I am attempting to work
> my way through problems with it. But an alternative
> or even making the existing one work completely out
> of the box would be great.

Well, I'm assuming David Wigg will continue making progress...it's not
an easy task. ;)

> Btw, from what I have seen of antlr, looks like a
> great tool. Just need to climb this learning curve!
> :)

Thanks.  Hopefully the getting started notes will help and the lecture
audio/notes from my class last semester will help.

Terence
Co-founder, http://www.jguru.com
Co-founder, http://www.knowspam.net enjoy email again!
Co-founder, http://www.peerscope.com pure link sharing