[antlr-interest] added antlr binary for linux x86

Terence Parr parrt at antlr.org
Wed Sep 17 11:42:52 PDT 2003

Howdy,

Let's start adding stand-alone binaries for ANTLR.  I have added a
linux one:

http://www.antlr.org/download.html

"The binary files are native executables for the ANTLR tool itself (not
  the run-time support etc...). You do not have to have Java on your
system now to use ANTLR for C++ or C# output.  Even for Java users, it
is still more convenient to run this binary as it loads faster and you
don't have CLASSPATH issues."

Please send me binaries you get working on your system. :)  OS X would
be appreciated ;) and of course on the PC.

Terence
Co-founder, http://www.jguru.com
Co-founder, http://www.knowspam.net enjoy email again!
Co-founder, http://www.peerscope.com pure link sharing